A strong guardrail protecting people against forklift impacts
TB 400 Plus
The FLEX IMPACT® TB Plus polymer guardrail is a hybrid between our TB 400 single-tube guardail and our HP Plus handrail. Combining both the strength and height makes this the ideal product for protecting pedestrians. TB Plus barrier is extremely impact-resistant and after a crash this barrier retains its original shape, appearance and properties. The TB Plus is light, modular and easy to install.
The TB Plus is used for creating walkways and protecting pedestrians from pallet trucks, lift trucks, forklifts or other vehicles with limited speeds.
- Made from our BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
- Playfully modular and easy to install, enabling you to create the exact layout needed to match your facility's requirements
- Number of rails: 1 Tube and 2 Rails
- Standard length: 5'
- Custom lengths available: 3' to 6 1/2'
- Height of tube: 16" / Total height: 43"
- Anchors per post: 4 (1/2" x 4 1/2")
- Post color: Std. Black & Yellow/ Rail color: Std Yellow, other options available
- Accessories: Corners, Toeboards, Kickplates, Stainless steel base plates