Protective bollards in places where collisions frequently occur
The FLEX IMPACT® BO Impact bollard is the most suitable flexible protective bollard for environments where frequent impact risks occur, such as in the vicinity of doors, access ways, corners and machines.
The BO Impact bollards are available in a variety of distinctive colors, patterns and color combinations, making them highly visible in the environment they were selected for. Due to its sizable diameter, this protective post can absorb frequent crashes. Because of the flexible characteristics of their synthetic material, the posts slightly flexes with each crash, but return to their original shape afterwards. So repairs after the crash are kept to a minimum. The BO Impact can also be deployed as traffic post or traffic pillar.
The BO Impact is used to protect industrial door tracks, corners, walls, electrical panels and machines from collisions involving pallet-, reach- or forklift trucks at limited speeds.
- Made from our BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
- Light and easy to install
- Ø 8"
- Standard height: 47"
- Custom height available: 1' - 8'
- Anchors per post: 4 (3/4" x 5 1/2")
- Color: Std. Yellow, other colors available
- Accessories: Colored or reflective stripes, rotating sleeves, stainless steel base plates